Tuesday, January 1, 2008

freaking blogger errors!

Okay, blogger is on the verge of losing me as a non-paying customer. Every time I post the font, spacing, and formatting changes randomly. I posted this problem on the help bulletin board, and someone said I need to learn freaking programming and code stuff JUST TO POST A BLOG. It should not be that complicated. Livejournal manages to preserve font and spacing. Hell, MYSPACE manages to. That list I have below? It should be spaced out. LIKE A LIST. I should not have to dabble in computer science to make blogger do something that any word processing program can do.
ERG!!! (that erg of frustration should be on it's own line. After I push the publish button it probably won't be. )

1 comment:

katohater said...

i thought blogger had a "wysiwyg" editor. in fact, they know that non-computer junkies use their blog software, so it should be user friendly. next time we're by a computer, remind me to show you how to use it.