Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Cliched New Years Post

Despite the fact that resolutions seem doomed to fail, I like to make them. In fact, I actually do a good job at keeping them, for the most part. Except the losing weight one. That one never works. For anyone. That having been said, my new year's resolutions:
1. Lose Weight (I wrapped it in a pretty package of "feel better about myself and more comfortable with my body. But that boils down to "lose weight")
2. Broaden my personal horizons. I need to have interests and activities outside of school and work.
3. Stop cutting people out of my life. I'm sensitive. My feelings get hurt, and I have a pathological fear of returning phone calls. This adds up to a smaller circle of friends for no reason except my neuroses.
4. Do the traveling we keep saying we're going to do before we have kids.

Not a bad list, right? I think it's manageable. Here's to a bright new year, full of possibilities.

No comments: